Commercial & Business Shredding Services
Since 2004, Shred Patrol has been operating in Pennsylvania, including the greater Philadelphia area and the Tri-State Area of Maryland, Delaware and New Jersey.
Shred Patrol offers the following commercial services to support your business or organizations confidential destruction requirements:
Routine Commercial Paper Shredding
We perform routine paper shredding and document shredding on a regularly scheduled basis. Routine service can be scheduled weekly, bi-weekly, every four weeks, or every eight weeks.
Based on your unique requirements, we place one or more secure collection containers in key locations throughout your facility. There is no charge for drop off or use of these containers.
We offer two options for collection containers:
- A large, wheeled security bin. These secure, industrial-looking bins are best used in high-volume locations like copy or file rooms, industrial areas, or non-public spaces. They hold 200 pounds or more of paper.
- A security console. This is an attractive-looking, furniture-like container best used in publicly-visible areas or individual offices. These are smaller and hold up to 100 pounds of discarded paper.
After everything has been properly destroyed on-site in our mobile shredding truck, we give you a Certificate of Destruction as proof for your own records.
Commercial Purge Shredding Services
Our purge service is used for cleaning out large amounts of material all at one time. These shred jobs are performed upon request rather than on a regularly-scheduled basis. All unwanted papers and sensitive documents are placed into bins that are used for feeding the paper shredder on our mobile shred truck.
We destroy your material using a pierce and tear method, then the shredded paper is mixed in with thousands of pounds of shredded materials from other sources. Once your shredding project is complete, we issue a Certificate of Destruction you can use for compliance and audit purposes.
Phase Shredding for Businesses
To make your major clean-outs a little easier, we bring temporary collection containers to your location, allowing you to clean out your material at your own convenience. These are usually our larger, wheeled security bins. After we drop off the collection bins, we will come to empty them weekly or bi-weekly until your clean-out project is complete.
We drop will a minimum of two collection bins at one time. However, we can bring as many bins as you need.
Our phase shredding service is used to clean out large amounts of material. All sensitive documents are placed into bins that are used to feed the paper shredder. The material is thoroughly destroyed using the pierce and tear method, after which all of the pieces are mixed together with thousands of pounds of other shredded paper. As with routine shredding, we issue a Certificate of Destruction for your records after the shredding is complete.
How Shredding With Shred Patrol Works
- Once you request our commercial paper shredding services, our secure, mobile, on-site shredding truck will come right to your place of business, medical facility, or school.
- One of Shred Patrol’s certified representatives will arrive and take your sensitive documents to the mobile shredding truck, which is attached with a paper shredder, where we then destroy them right on your property. You will have the opportunity to witness the documents being shredded.
- We issue a Certificate of Destruction once everything is complete. The shredded material is mixed together with thousands of pounds of paper, after which take it to our recycler. You have your choice of the two secure containers pictured to collect your unwanted materials for destruction.
Why Shred With Shred Patrol?
- Security & Compliance for your Corporate Information
- Certificates of Destruction to support compliance requirements
- An independent, locally-owned company with deep area roots
- 100% of Shredding Material is Recycled
Contact Us Today
We’re your local Philadelphia small business shredding company, not a national or international conglomerate. We respond quickly to your shredding needs. No waiting weeks for a shred job to occur. We get to know you and your unique situation and provide our service consistently and reliably.
For additional information and pricing, please call us at 215-947-1010 or complete the form on this page.